Doctor of Chinese Medicine
BAppSc (UWS)(Chinese Medicine)
Dianna is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, incorporating both acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Dianna incorporates nutrition and lifestyle advice into her practice and strongly believes that the patient must take an active role in the healing process.
Dianna has helped many patients with pain, injury, stress, hormonal and fertility issues. She has helped many women maintain their wellness through pregnancy, birth and post-natal.
Dianna continues her ongoing professional development to ensure she provides the best standard of care. She recently completed an internship at the Nanjing FSN Pain Clinic under Dr Zhong-hua Fu (Phd) and is currently involved in a research project at the University of Western Sydney looking at the benefits of acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine for breast cancer sufferers. To find out more about Dianna visit www.diannaporteracupuncture.com.au
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Chinese Medicine), University of Western Sydney
- Diploma of AnMo TuiNa (Chinese Remedial Massage)
- Certificate of Acupuncture, Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of TCM, Nanjing, China
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Therapeutic Chef
- Registered acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (AHPRA registered).
- Accredited Member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)